[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
BLISSTOOLFORUM.COM • View topic - BLISSTOOL "DEADLY ACCURATE"

BLISSTOOL "DEADLY ACCURATE"

All other Videos, Tests, Reviews, Finds & Days Out related to BLISSTOOL, including those which have not yet been sorted.

BLISSTOOL "DEADLY ACCURATE"

Postby Derek Asklar F.S.T. » Sun May 04, 2014 5:40 pm

HI EVRYONE
This is a test I saw on Youtube and wanted to show that the Blisstool can do it no problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5vWwMSJDrQ

Re: BLISSTOOL "DEADLY ACCURATE"

Postby Scooter » Sun May 04, 2014 11:52 pm

Good job Derek! Seems to me their are a lot of trolls out their trying to give the Bliss a bad rap for some reason. I guess the big names in the MD world feel threatened.

Postby Derek Asklar F.S.T. » Mon May 05, 2014 3:27 am

Hi Scooter
Ya there are some haters. Some guys are making their own test videos with their machines which is good. I still haven't seen any of them put a nail on the quarter and still be able to get a good signal.
There are still those who say the Blisstool will not work in a trashy area, but I disagree. This BEAST has handled everything I have thrown at it.

Derek
Blisstool America

Postby adt69 » Mon May 05, 2014 8:05 am

Great video, I found the bliss to be very accurate, on one of the beaches I do is full of iron I am getting spits with loud signals amongst it when I dig there is always a coin there.
The bliss is an amazining machine.
Al

Return to All other BLISSTOOL Videos, Tests, Reviews, Finds & Days Out