[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
BLISSTOOLFORUM.COM • View topic - BLISSTOOL Buy Back program for v3, v2i, v2 and other brands. Buy with discount new BLISSTOOL LTC64X v5 [THE BEAST].

BLISSTOOL Buy Back program for v3, v2i, v2 and other brands. Buy with discount new BLISSTOOL LTC64X v5 [THE BEAST].

News for all BLISSTOOL metal detectors and accessories.

BLISSTOOL Buy Back program for v3, v2i, v2 and other brands. Buy with discount new BLISSTOOL LTC64X v5 [THE BEAST].

Postby BLISSTOOL » Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:50 pm

Due to the interest in metal detector BLISSTOOL LTC64X v5 [THE BEAST], not only from new potential customers, but also from current BLISSTOOL customers, which until now have BLISSTOOL LTC64X v3, BLISSTOOL LTC64X v2i or BLISSTOOL LTC64X v2, for a limited time, BLISSTOOL offers Buy Back (repurchase) program for second-hand (used) v3, v2i and v2 and other models BLISSTOOL metal detectors and even models from other brands, when buying a new BLISSTOOL LTC64X v5 [THE BEAST] metal detector.

The program provides an opportunity for current owners of v3, v2i or v2, to buying a new BLISSTOOL LTC64X v5 [THE BEAST] with big discount, if they sell back of BLISSTOOL of their second-hand v3, v2i or v2 and pay the difference for the new v5.

The program is valid for orders directly to BLISSTOOL manufacturer, and also for orders to BLISSTOOL distributors, who have agreed to participate in this BLISSTOOL program.

To date 15.09.2014, BLISSTOOL manufacturer and the BLISSTOOL distributors, who have agreed to participate in this program, in a new order for purchase of new BLISSTOOL LTC64X v5 [THE BEAST], buy back v3, v2i and v2 of the following prices:

Buy Back prices of BLISSTOOL LTC64X v3:

- BLISSTOOL LTC64X v3 with 28 cm (11") DD search coil (Standard pack), buy back price = 266 EUR

- BLISSTOOL LTC64X v3 with 38 cm (15") DD search coil (Deep pack), buy back price = 280 EUR

- BLISSTOOL LTC64X v3 with 28 cm and 38 cm DD coils (Extreme pack), buy back price = 322 EUR

Buy Back prices of BLISSTOOL LTC64X v2i:

- BLISSTOOL LTC64X v2i with 28 cm (11") DD search coil (Standard pack), buy back price = 225 EUR

- BLISSTOOL LTC64X v2i with 38 cm (15") DD search coil (Deep pack), buy back price = 239 EUR

- BLISSTOOL LTC64X v2i with 28 cm and 38 cm DD coils (Extreme pack), buy back price = 278 EUR

Buy Back prices of BLISSTOOL LTC64X v2:

- BLISSTOOL LTC64X v2 with 28 cm (11") DD search coil (Standard pack), buy back price = 188 EUR

- BLISSTOOL LTC64X v2 with 38 cm (15") DD search coil (Deep pack), buy back price = 200 EUR

- BLISSTOOL LTC64X v2 with 28 cm and 38 cm DD coils (Extreme pack), buy back price = 238 EUR

All prices are in EUR, as if the BLISSTOOL distributors work and sell in another currency (for example: USD, GBP, etc.), it is desirable to make currency conversion in accordance with their current national exchange rate.

The described above BLISSTOOL Buy Back prices are approximately equal to:
- for v3: of 40% from the current MSRP price (to date 15.09.2014) of v3;
- for v2i: of 39% from the current MSRP price (to date 15.09.2014) of v2i;
- for v2: of 38% from the current MSRP price (to date 15.09.2014) of v2.

For example, the current MSRP price of BLISSTOOL LTC64X v3 Standard pack is 665 EUR and for this its buy back price is 266 EUR: 665 x 40% = 266 EUR.

The customer benefits from this program are, that actually through it, ie by the return of his second-hand BLISSTOOL metal detector, the customer can purchase a new BLISSTOOL LTC64X v5 [THE BEAST] at a price approximately equal to the MSRP price of a new BLISSTOOL LTC64X v2i (with MSRP price 578 EUR for the Standard pack). For example, if the customer returns its second-hand BLISSTOOL LTC64X v3 Standard pack, instead of paying 828 EUR for new BLISSTOOL LTC64X v5 [THE BEAST] Standard pack, will pays for it only about 562 EUR:

- New BLISSTOOL LTC64X v5 [THE BEAST] with 28 cm (11") DD search coil (Standard pack), MSRP price = 828 EUR
- Second-hand BLISSTOOL LTC64X v3 with 28 cm (11") DD search coil (Standard pack), buy back price = 266 EUR
---
828 EUR - 266 EUR = 562 EUR surcharge (extra charge) for new BLISSTOOL LTC64X v5 [THE BEAST] Standard pack.

In a order for purchase of 1 piece new BLISSTOOL LTC64X v5 [THE BEAST] is possible buy back of only 1 piece second-hand metal detector.

The described above BLISSTOOL Buy Back prices for v3, v2i and v2, are valid for the full completion of the metal detector (according to the original content of the individual packages) and for metal detectors in good, working order, with available warranty seals. In case of losses or damages, the buy back price is lower and is negotiated individually for each case, after receiving and diagnostics from BLISSTOOL of the specific second-hand metal detector. If there is a large losses or serious damages, BLISSTOOL manufacturer and the BLISSTOOL distributors who have agreed to participate in this program, reserve the right to refuse buy back of that BLISSTOOL metal detector.

As part of this program, when ordering new BLISSTOOL LTC64X v5 [THE BEAST] metal detector, BLISSTOOL buy back also and other models second-hand BLISSTOOL metal detectors, on terms negotiated on an individual basis.

Besides buy back second-hand BLISSTOOL metal detectors, when ordering new BLISSTOOL LTC64X v5 [THE BEAST] metal detector, BLISSTOOL manufacturer is also interested in buy back of second-hand metal detectors from other brands, in order to enrich their personal arsenal of models of competing brands of metal detectors, used by BLISSTOOL for parallel complex tests. The requirement is that the metal detectors are in good, working condition and there have been no interventions that impair their factory specs.

The repurchased second-hand BLISSTOOL or other brand metal detector, must be supplied in advance to the seller (BLISSTOOL manufacturer and/or BLISSTOOL distributors who have agreed to participate in this program), immediately after the order to him of a new BLISSTOOL LTC64X v5 [THE BEAST].

All costs for the supply (the delivery) of the second-hand metal detector from the customer to the seller (BLISSTOOL manufacturer and/or BLISSTOOL distributors who have agreed to participate in this program) are charged to the customer, as for the convenience of the customer, where possible, BLISSTOOL manufacturer and/or BLISSTOOL distributors can organize and conduct the delivery on behalf of the customer, and subsequently, all made delivery costs to be added to the final amount (final surcharge) for payment by the customer for the ordered from him a new BLISSTOOL LTC64X v5 [THE BEAST]. Exceptionally, and in sole discretion and a proposal of the seller for each specific case, when is possible for him and when he desired, all or part of the costs for the supply (the delivery) of the second-hand metal detector from the customer to the seller may be charged to the seller.

The new BLISSTOOL LTC64X v5 [THE BEAST] is sent to the customer, only after the seller (BLISSTOOL manufacturer and/or BLISSTOOL distributors who have agreed to participate in this program), get the second-hand metal detector from the customer, and only after the customer has paid in advance the full amount of the extra charge for the new BLISSTOOL LTC64X v5 [THE BEAST].

The delivery of the new BLISSTOOL LTC64X v5 [THE BEAST], from the seller to the customer is free for the customer.

For additional information or questions about this program, contact the BLISSTOOL manufacturer ( info@blisstool.com ) or your BLISSTOOL distributor.

The BLISSTOOL distributors may obtain the conditions for participation in this program after an individual request to BLISSTOOL manufacturer.

The repurchased second-hand BLISSTOOL metal detectors, at a later stage, will be presented back to be sold as second-hand, refurbished and repaired BLISSTOOL metal detectors.

BLISSTOOL manufacturer reserves the right to discontinue this program and/or to make changes to it, at any time, solely and without notice. All participants in this program reserve the right to refuse buy back of metal detectors, at their sole discretion and judgment.

Best Regards,

Ahmed Merchev
(President, sole owner and chief developer of BLISSTOOL)

BLISSTOOL
www.blisstool.com
info@blisstool.com
+359883450667

Return to BLISSTOOL News