[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
BLISSTOOLFORUM.COM • View topic - The differences in the depth of detection between the different versions of BLISSTOOL LTC64X (THE BEAST).

The differences in the depth of detection between the different versions of BLISSTOOL LTC64X (THE BEAST).

Base Information and Documentation for all BLISSTOOL LTC64X metal detectors.

The differences in the depth of detection between the different versions of BLISSTOOL LTC64X (THE BEAST).

Postby BLISSTOOL » Thu May 15, 2014 5:40 pm

Image Image

Metal detector BLISSTOOL LTC64X (THE BEAST) is available in six versions:
- version 1 (LTC64X v1, LTC64X version 1);
- version 2 (LTC64X v2, LTC64X version 2);
- version 2i (LTC64X v2i, LTC64X version 2i);
- version 3 (LTC64X v3, LTC64X version 3);
- version 4 (LTC64X v4, LTC64X version 4);
- version 5 (LTC64X version 5, LTC64X v5).

In terms of the depth of detection:
- In practice, when properly adjusted, v1 and v2 have the same depth of detection;
- v2i has better depth of detection of v1 and v2;
- v3 has better depth of detection of v1, v2 and v2i;
- In practice, when properly adjusted, v4 and v5 have the same depth of detection. v4 and v5 have better depth of detection of v1, v2, v2i and v3.

In practice, the differences in the depth of detection between the different versions of THE BEAST, with 28 cm (11") DD search coil, in soil with greater than medium degree of mineralization, are approximately the following:

For LTC64X v2i vs LTC64X v2:
- Compared with v2, v2i has from 3 to 5 cm greater depth of detection for coins. Most often about 3 cm;
- Compared with v2, v2i has from 5 to 10 cm greater depth of detection for small metal objects with size greater than that of the coins. Most often about 6 cm;
- Compared with v2, v2i has from 15 to 30 cm greater depth of detection for large metal objects.

For LTC64X v3 vs LTC64X v2i:
- Compared with v2i, v3 has from 3 to 5 cm greater depth of detection for coins. Most often about 3 cm;
- Compared with v2i, v3 has from 6 to 12 cm greater depth of detection for small metal objects with size greater than that of the coins. Most often about 8 cm;
- Compared with v2i, v3 has from 10 to 20 cm greater depth of detection for large metal objects.

For LTC64X v4 and LTC64X v5 vs LTC64X v3:
- Compared with v3, v4 and v5 have from 4 to 8 cm greater depth of detection for coins. Most often about 5 cm;
- Compared with v3, v4 and v5 have from 6 to 16 cm greater depth of detection for small metal objects with size greater than that of the coins. Most often about 10 cm;
- Compared with v3, v4 and v5 have from 15 to 25 cm greater depth of detection for large metal objects.

For LTC64X with 28 cm (11") DD search coil vs LTC64X with 38 cm (15") DD search coil, applies to all versions (v1, v2, v2i, v3, v4, v5):
- Compared with LTC64X with 28 cm (11") DD search coil, LTC64X with 38 cm (15") DD search coil has a greater depth of detection, from several centimeters for coins, to several tens of centimeters for large metal objects.

For LTC64X v4 and LTC64X v5 in NORMAL mode vs LTC64X v4 and LTC64X v5 in TURBO/BOOST mode:
- Compared with v4 and v5 in NORMAL mode, v4 and v5 in TURBO/BOOST mode have from 1 to 7 cm greater depth of detection for coins. Most often about 3 cm;
- Compared with v4 and v5 in NORMAL mode, v4 and v5 in TURBO/BOOST mode have from 8 to 16 cm greater depth of detection for large metal objects. Most often about 10 cm.

For LTC64X v5, depending on the automatic stabilizer:
- Compared with v5 in mode with an automatic stabilizer with a low degree of stabilization, v5 in mode with an automatic stabilizer with a medium degree of stabilization has from 1 to 3 cm greater depth of detection for coins. Most often about 2 cm;
- Compared with v5 in mode with an automatic stabilizer with a medium degree of stabilization, v5 in mode with an automatic stabilizer with a high degree of stabilization has from 1 to 3 cm greater depth of detection for coins. Most often about 2 cm;
- Compared with v5 in mode with an automatic stabilizer with a low degree of stabilization, v5 in mode with an automatic stabilizer with a high degree of stabilization has from 2 to 6 cm greater depth of detection for coins. Most often about 4 cm.

Return to BLISSTOOL LTC64X Base Information and Documentation