[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
BLISSTOOLFORUM.COM • View topic - FIRST ADDITION to DETAILED REPORT for the improvements and the new features of v4 and v5 of THE BEAST.

FIRST ADDITION to DETAILED REPORT for the improvements and the new features of v4 and v5 of THE BEAST.

Base Information and Documentation for all BLISSTOOL LTC64X metal detectors.

FIRST ADDITION to DETAILED REPORT for the improvements and the new features of v4 and v5 of THE BEAST.

Postby BLISSTOOL » Sat May 24, 2014 10:19 pm

Image Image

FIRST ADDITION to DETAILED REPORT for the improvements and the new features of v4 and v5 of BLISSTOOL LTC64X (THE BEAST).

IMPORTANT: This article contains extensive additional information about all the improvements and new features of v4 and v5 of BLISSTOOL LTC64X (THE BEAST). If you are interested in v4 and v5, it is strongly recommended to get acquainted in detail with all the information available below.

/01/ FIRST ADDITION about potentiometer FREQUENCY of v4 and v5:

With setting FREQUENCY = MAX, v4 and v5 work with base operating frequency 8.0KHz and NORMAL mode of the transmitter.

With setting FFREQUENCY = MIN, v4 and v5 work with base operating frequency 7.4KHz and TURBO/BOOST mode of the transmitter.

Mode TURBO/BOOST is designed to be used as a search mode in itself, similar of the mode NORMAL. Not recommended switching between the two modes (NORMAL and TURBO/BOOST), in order to further examination of the detected metal object, because in a manual ground balance mode (GROUND MODE = MAN), the switching between the two modes, requires a new setting of the ground balance of the metal detector. The difference in the ground balance, is particularly noticeable at high levels of GAIN, and also at medium and highly mineralized terrains, terrains with a high content of ore and terrains dotted with stones and rocks. Therefore, switching between the two modes (NORMAL and TURBO/BOOST), in order to further examination of the detected metal object, is only effective at low mineralized terrains and when working with low levels of GAIN (GAIN = from MIN to 3).

Moreover, unlike other brands of metal detectors, the TURBO/BOOST mode of THE BEAST is designed to be completely stable and universal, like the mode NORMAL. However, due to the increased transmitted power of the transmitter, mode TURBO/BOOST is not recommended in damp and wet soils, as for such field conditions, mode NORMAL is most suitable.

Because of the different transmitted power in mode NORMAL and in mode TURBO/BOOST of the transmitter:

- with a single charge of the LiPo battery, v1, v2 and v2i can work up to about 35 - 40 working hours;

- with a single charge of the LiPo battery, v3 can work up to about 30 - 35 working hours;

- with a single charge of the LiPo battery, v4 and v5 can work up to about 30 - 35 working hours in mode NORMAL and up to about 16 - 20 working hours in mode TURBO/BOOST of the transmitter with increased transmitted power.

Then, the battery needs to be recharged.

/02/ FIRST ADDITION about the automatic stabilizers available at v4 and v5:

v4 has permanently automatic stabilizer with a high degree of stabilization, but v5 has three automatic stabilizers (with low, medium and high degree of stabilization), which can be selected by a switch AUTO ZONES:
- AUTO ZONES = I = automatic stabilizer with a low degree of stabilization;
- AUTO ZONES = II = automatic stabilizer with a medium degree of stabilization;
- AUTO ZONES = III = automatic stabilizer with a high degree of stabilization.

In v3, at high levels of THRESHOLD in combination with high levels of GAIN, for example, when GAIN = MAX, and off silencer (SILENCER = OFF), i.e. with maximum sensitivity of the metal detector, in some terrains and specific terrain conditions, may occur the first signs of instability. Therefore, this mode is suitable only for more experienced users.

Unlike v3, v4 and v5 in an automatic stabilizer with a high degree of stabilization (AUTO ZONES = III), are completely stable even at GAIN = MAX, having an extreme depth of detection.

For best stability and best depth of detection, at v5, is recommended mode AUTO ZONES = III (automatic stabilizer with a high degree of stabilization).

With settings GROUND MODE = MAN, AUTO ZONES = III, at v5, usually achieves the best stability and best depth of detection.

Mode AUTO ZONES = III at v5, is suitable for about 80% of the terrains, as is particularly suitable and for beginners and for initial testing and learning of v5.

Moreover, at v5, usually, in AUTO ZONES = III versus AUTO ZONES = II, achieved with about 2 cm greater depth of detection for coins, and in AUTO ZONES = III versus AUTO ZONES = I, achieved with about 4 cm greater depth of detection for coins.

In v5, the recommended combinations between GAIN and AUTO ZONES, in a manual ground balance mode (GROUND MODE = MAN), are:
- At GAIN from MIN to 3, are recommended: AUTO ZONES = III, AUTO ZONES = II, AUTO ZONES = I;
- At GAIN from 4 to 6, are recommended: AUTO ZONES = III, AUTO ZONES = II;
- At GAIN from 7 to MAX, is recommended: AUTO ZONES = III.

In v5, the recommended combinations between the mineralization of the terrain and AUTO ZONES, in a manual ground balance mode (GROUND MODE = MAN), are:
- In low mineralized terrains (GROUND COARSE = from - to 3), are recommended: AUTO ZONES = III, AUTO ZONES = II, AUTO ZONES = I;
- In medium mineralized terrains (GROUND COARSE = from 4 to 6), are recommended: AUTO ZONES = III, AUTO ZONES = II;
- In highly mineralized terrains (GROUND COARSE = from 7 to +), is recommended: AUTO ZONES = III.

In v5, the recommended combinations between the contamination (granularity) of the terrain and AUTO ZONES, in a manual ground balance mode (GROUND MODE = MAN), are:
- In unpolluted terrains, are recommended: AUTO ZONES = III, AUTO ZONES = II, AUTO ZONES = I;
- In highly contaminated with iron and other pollutants terrains, are recommended: AUTO ZONES = III, AUTO ZONES = II;
- In terrains dotted with stones and rocks, slag, hot rocks, ceramics, is recommended: AUTO ZONES = III.

At v4 has only one automatic stabilizer (with a high degree of stabilization), but at v5, are available three automatic stabilizers (with low, medium and high degree of stabilization), to provide even greater versatility of the metal detector, as the various automatic stabilizers, influence not only of the overall stability and the depth of detection, but also of the base behavior of the metal detector:

- with an automatic stabilizer with a low degree of stabilization (AUTO ZONES = I), v5 has more aggressively, primary behavior of THE BEAST, as can hear all the nuances of the terrain. This mode is suitable for all users, but at high levels of GAIN, it is recommended only for very experienced users, who are able to distinguish all the specific nuances of the sound of the metal detector;

- with an automatic stabilizer with a medium degree of stabilization (AUTO ZONES = II), v5 has more moderate, semi tamed behavior of THE BEAST, as the field work is more comfortable. This mode is suitable for all users, but at high levels of GAIN, it is only recommended for intermediate and advanced users;

- with an automatic stabilizer with a high degree of stabilization (AUTO ZONES = III), v5 has totally stable, tamed behavior of THE BEAST, as the field work is much more comfortable. This mode is suitable for all users, including beginners, intermediate and advanced users. In this mode, even with GAIN = MAX, THE BEAST is completely stable and unconditionally obeys of the user.

Moreover, with an automatic stabilizer with a high degree of stabilization (available permanently in v4 and accessible in v5 with setting AUTO ZONES = III), due to the increased overall stability of the metal detector, at deeply buried metal objects, which are of the maximum possible depth of detection, the audio sound of the metal detector is extended, denser and more audible versus the mode with an automatic stabilizer with a medium degree of stabilization (available in v5 with setting AUTO ZONES = II) and mode with an automatic stabilizer with a low degree of stabilization (available in v5 with setting AUTO ZONES = I).

/03/ FIRST ADDITION about switch DISCRIMINATOR:

In all versions of THE BEAST, in mode DISCRIMINATOR = III, the maximum range of discrimination is limited to iron, aluminum foil and very small, low conductive metal objects, from non-ferrous metals and alloys. Therefore, mode DISCRIMINATOR = III is recommended for basic, universal search mode. Due to the limited up to aluminum foil discrimination, this mode is the safest and most effective at search of coins from different non-ferrous metals and their alloys: zinc, nickel, copper, lead, aluminum, silver, gold.

In v1, v2, v2i, v3, v4, all modes of switch DISCRIMINATOR (III, II, I) are suitable for basic search mode of metal objects from all non-ferrous metals and their alloys.

In v5, because of the extreme extended discrimination range, only mode DISCRIMINATOR = III is suitable for basic search mode of metal objects from all non-ferrous metals and their alloys. Modes DISCRIMINATOR = II and DISCRIMINATOR = I of v5, usually are not suitable for general search, because due to the extreme extended discrimination range at them, at high levels of DISCR LEVEL and DISCR DEPTH, can be rejected some small metal objects, as small bronze coins. These modes are suitable for specialized search of metal objects from specific non-ferrous metals and their alloys (for example: silver coins).

Furthermore, modes DISCRIMINATOR = II and DISCRIMINATOR = I of v5, in combination with mode DISCRIMINATOR = III, are particularly suitable for studying and understanding of the detected metal object even before it to be excavated.

Modes DISCRIMINATOR = II and DISCRIMINATOR = I of v5, are used and for distinguish (rejection) of various modern pollutants from aluminum, such as various aluminum caps, pull tabs of aluminum beverage cans, other aluminum packaging and boxes, and others.

Return to BLISSTOOL LTC64X Base Information and Documentation