[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
BLISSTOOLFORUM.COM • View topic - SECOND ADDITION to DETAILED REPORT for the improvements and the new features of v4 and v5 of THE BEAST.

SECOND ADDITION to DETAILED REPORT for the improvements and the new features of v4 and v5 of THE BEAST.

Base Information and Documentation for all BLISSTOOL LTC64X metal detectors.

SECOND ADDITION to DETAILED REPORT for the improvements and the new features of v4 and v5 of THE BEAST.

Postby BLISSTOOL » Sat May 24, 2014 10:36 pm

Image Image

SECOND ADDITION to DETAILED REPORT for the improvements and the new features of v4 and v5 of BLISSTOOL LTC64X (THE BEAST).

IMPORTANT: This article contains extensive additional information about all the improvements and new features of v4 and v5 of BLISSTOOL LTC64X (THE BEAST). If you are interested in v4 and v5, it is strongly recommended to get acquainted in detail with all the information available below.

/01/ ADDITION about the differences in the depth of detection of the different versions:

In a medium mineralized terrain, the maximum depth of detection of a coin with a diameter 24 mm, for the different versions of BLISSTOOL LTC64X (THE BEAST), with 28 cm (11") DD search coil, is:

- for v2 = 40 cm (15.7")

- for v2i = 43 cm (16.9")

- for v3 = 45 cm (17.7")

- for v4 = 52 cm (20.4") in mode NORMAL / 58 cm (22.8") in mode TURBO/BOOST.

- for v5 = 52 cm (20.4") in mode NORMAL, AUTO ZONES = III / 58 cm (22.8") in mode TURBO/BOOST, AUTO ZONES = III.

The depths of detection, described above, especially for v4 and v5, are achieved and in SILENT mode of the metal detector, i.e. without audio threshold (THRESHOLD set to level just before the buzz).

The typical setting of the metal detector, at which are achieved the above described maximum depths of detection, is:

GROUND MODE = MAN
GROUND COARSE = 4 - 6
GROUND FINE = 5
AUTO ZONES = III (only for v5)
GAIN = MAX
THRESHOLD = 6.0 - 6.8
SILENCER = OFF - 2
DISCRIMINATOR = III
DISCR LEVEL = 4 - 5
DISCR DEPTH = 8.0 - 8.5 - 8.8
FREQUENCY = MAX (and also MIN for v4 and v5)
TONE = MIN, 5, MAX.
VOLUME = MAX

The above-described setting, is and a recommended setting for achieve a maximum depth of detection.

/02/ Recommended settings when getting started, immediately after the purchase, of metal detector BLISSTOOL LTC64X (THE BEAST):

In getting started, immediately after the purchase, of metal detector BLISSTOOL LTC64X (THE BEAST), regardless of its version, the following settings are recommended:

In auto ground balance mode and low sensitivity:
GROUND MODE = AUTO
AUTO ZONES = II (and if necessary III or I, depending on the terrain)
GAIN = MIN - 3
THRESHOLD = 5.0
SILENCER = 2
DISCRIMINATOR = III
DISCR LEVEL = 5
DISCR DEPTH = 8.8 - 9.0
FREQUENCY = MAX
TONE = MIN or MAX
VOLUME = MAX

In manual ground balance mode and low sensitivity:
GROUND MODE = MAN
GROUND COARSE = about 5 (depending on the terrain)
GROUND FINE = 5
GAIN = MIN - 3
THRESHOLD = 5.0
SILENCER = 2
DISCRIMINATOR = III
DISCR LEVEL = 5
DISCR DEPTH = 8.8 - 9.0
FREQUENCY = MAX
TONE = MIN or MAX
VOLUME = MAX

The above mentioned settings, are especially suitable for beginners and are applicable to at least 80% of the terrains.

/03/ Rejection of hot rocks from metal detector BLISSTOOL LTC64X (THE BEAST):

Metal detector BLISSTOOL LTC64X (THE BEAST) is designed to be effective on all types of terrains, including medium and highly mineralized terrains, terrains with a high content of ore and terrains dotted with stones and rocks, slag, hot rocks and ceramics.

In all versions of THE BEAST, for effective rejection of hot rocks, is recommended:

- work in manual ground balance mode (GROUND MODE = MAN) and manual ground balancing of the metal detector (with potentiometers GROUND COARSE and GROUND FINE), not to the ground, but directly on a piece of hot rock (placed on the ground) up to its rejection . The same method is applied and for manual ground balancing to ceramics, stones and rocks.

- work in automatic ground balance mode (GROUND MODE = AUTO), AUTO ZONES = III.

For hot rocks, containing ferrous metals and their oxides (for example: iron and iron oxides), the manual ground balance is done in mode "All metal", i.e. with off discrimination of the metal detector (DISCR LEVEL = 0, DISCR DEPTH = 0). After the manual ground balancing on the hot rock, are set the user-selected levels of discrimination (for example: DISCR LEVEL = 4 - 5, DISCR DEPTH = 8.5 - 9.0).

For hot rocks containing non-ferrous metals and their oxides, because of their presence, usually manual ground balance in mode "All metal", i.e. with off discrimination of the metal detector (DISCR LEVEL = 0, DISCR DEPTH = 0) is not possible. In this case, the manual ground balance is performed with prior set discrimination of the metal detector (for example: DISCR LEVEL = 4 - 5, DISCR DEPTH = 8.5 - 9.0).

In most cases, the setting for rejection of hot rocks, coincides with the setting for ground balance to ferrite and with the setting for work on highly mineralized terrains.

/04/ Settings for ground balance to ferrite of the different versions of BLISSTOOL LTC64X (THE BEAST):

The settings for ground balance to ferrite, usually are particularly effective and are recommended as the base setting at: highly mineralized terrains, terrains with a high content of ore, terrains dotted with stones and rocks, slag, hot rocks, and terrains highly contaminated with small pieces of strong rotten (rusted) iron wires and iron sheets.

Settings for ground balance to ferrite of BLISSTOOL LTC64X (THE BEAST), all versions (v1, v2, v2i, v3, v4, v5):

In manual ground balance mode and low sensitivity:
GROUND MODE = MAN
GROUND COARSE = 8 (for v1, v2, v2i, v3; and v4 and v5 in mode TURBO/BOOST)
GROUND COARSE = 7 (for v4 and v5 in mode NORMAL)
GROUND FINE = 5
GAIN = 3
THRESHOLD = 5.0 - 6.5
SILENCER = OFF - 2
DISCRIMINATOR = III
DISCR LEVEL = 4 - 5
FREQUENCY = MAX (for v1, v2, v2i, v3; and v4 and v5 = mode NORMAL)
FREQUENCY = MIN (for v4 and v5 = mode TURBO/BOOST)
TONE = MIN or MAX
VOLUME = MAX

In manual ground balance mode and medium sensitivity:
GROUND MODE = MAN
GROUND COARSE = 7.2 - 7.5 (for v1, v2, v2i, v3; and v4 and v5 in mode TURBO/BOOST)
GROUND COARSE = 6.2 - 6.5 (for v4 and v5 in mode NORMAL)
GROUND FINE = 5
GAIN = 5
THRESHOLD = 5.0 - 6.5
SILENCER = OFF - 2
DISCRIMINATOR = III
DISCR LEVEL = 4 - 5
TONE = MIN or MAX
VOLUME = MAX

In manual ground balance mode and high sensitivity:
GROUND MODE = MAN
GROUND COARSE = 6.0 - 6.2 (for v1, v2, v2i, v3; and v4 and v5 in mode TURBO/BOOST)
GROUND COARSE = 5.0 - 5.2 (for v4 and v5 in mode NORMAL)
GROUND FINE = 5
GAIN = MAX
THRESHOLD = 5.0 - 6.5
SILENCER = OFF - 2
DISCRIMINATOR = III
DISCR LEVEL = 4 - 5
TONE = MIN or MAX
VOLUME = MAX

In automatic ground balance mode and from medium to high sensitivity:
GROUND MODE = AUTO
AUTO ZONES = III
GAIN = 6 (for v1, v2, v2i, v3; and v4 and v5 in mode NORMAL)
GAIN = 9 (for v4 and v5 in mode TURBO/BOOST)
THRESHOLD = 5.0 - 6.5
SILENCER = OFF - 2
DISCRIMINATOR = III
DISCR LEVEL = 4 - 5
TONE = MIN or MAX
VOLUME = MAX

Depending on the specific conditions, the above-described settings can vary, generally in a small extent (with about 0.2 - 0.5 levels), so that, if necessary, the user can optimize them.

Return to BLISSTOOL LTC64X Base Information and Documentation