[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
BLISSTOOLFORUM.COM • View topic - If I buy a second hand BLISSTOOL metal detector, can I transfer the remainder of the warranty?

If I buy a second hand BLISSTOOL metal detector, can I transfer the remainder of the warranty?

Answers to the most frequently asked questions about all BLISSTOOL metal detectors and accessories.

If I buy a second hand BLISSTOOL metal detector, can I transfer the remainder of the warranty?

Postby BLISSTOOL » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:41 am

- This is done automatically. The warranty remains valid even if the BLISSTOOL metal detector changes its owner. On BLISSTOOL warranty card we do not record the name of the owner, so if the electronic block is not opened by an unauthorized person, the warranty is valid, no matter who is the current owner of the metal detector.

All BLISSTOOL metal detectors have a 3 Year Worldwide Warranty for the quality of the produced components and in case of any factory flaws.

If open the electronic block and/or breach the integrity of the seals placed on the lid of the electronic block, the warranty is not valid.

To be a subject of a repair under warranty, the metal detector should be delivered to any of our authorized service support offices. The customer must pay all delivery and transport expenses.

In order to protect the metal detector from a damage, it is desirable its transportation to carry out in its original purchase box (included in the standard package), since it is optimized for a safe storage and transport.

The serial number and the purchase date, written on the warranty card, verify the warranty.

If an invalid warranty, if necessary, we also provide full cooperation and support. In this case, the repair will be at your expense.

Return to BLISSTOOL Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)