[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
BLISSTOOLFORUM.COM • View topic - Sensitivity confirmed!

Sensitivity confirmed!

A place to discuss your finds and days out with BLISSTOOL metal detectors.

Sensitivity confirmed!

Postby Scooter » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:37 pm

I was detecting around my house with the Bliss. trying to get the best stability out of my detector. I came across a signal and began pinpointing. Upon pinpointing the target gave off a triple beep while only using the back of the coil so I dug the target and this is what I found. 2/ 177 cal. pellets 3" deep. I'm pretty impressed with that kind of sensitivity. Penny is for size comparison.
Attachments
IMGP0644.JPG
IMGP0644.JPG (846.23 KiB) Viewed 4555 times

Re: Sensitivity confirmed!

Postby Derek Asklar F.S.T. » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:36 pm

Good job. I found one of those pellets at 6 inches one time. It's amazing how sensitive the Blisstool can be and how good the Recovery Delay is.

Return to BLISSTOOL Finds & Days Out