[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
BLISSTOOLFORUM.COM • View topic - Why BLISSTOOL do not offer coil covers?

Why BLISSTOOL do not offer coil covers?

Answers to the most frequently asked questions about BLISSTOOL LTC64X metal detectors.

Postby BLISSTOOL » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:00 am

- In some other brands metal detectors the outer resin layer of the search coil has mainly decorative function, i.e. to provide ideal type for sale. This layer is brittle and easily damaged. Therefore, for these brands is necessary to use coil covers (protectors). In contrast, for all BLISSTOOL search coils, the outer epoxy resin layer of the search coil is very robust and durable and has a protective function - it serves as a coil protector, i.e. this is its purpose. Even this layer to be scratched, injured, broken, or even completely removed, the search coil will continue to work well. This is why BLISSTOOL do not offer separate coil protectors (covers). If this layer gets hurt, you can glue it with something epoxy adhesive or epoxy resin, but only resin + eventual for coloring: black dye compatible with the resin and which does not contain metal and metal oxides, and only not conductive materials, i.e. insulators. Dyes containing metal, metal oxides, metal powder or which are conductive, will worsen the work of the search coil.

Return to BLISSTOOL LTC64X Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)