[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4938: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3936)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4940: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3936)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4941: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3936)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4942: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3936)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
BLISSTOOLFORUM.COM • View topic - Craig Talley BlisstoolAmerica

Craig Talley BlisstoolAmerica

Section for the BLISSTOOL community in USA. It is dedicated for BLISSTOOL users who live in the USA to discuss their specific conditions and peculiarities of metal detetsting.

Craig Talley BlisstoolAmerica

Postby Craig Talley » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:07 am

Hello my name is Craig Talley I have been using the Blisstool since July of 2012. I am a global moderator at the BlisstoolAmerica forum and manage the BlisstoolAmerica Facebook page. I have had great success with the Blisstool in both relic hunting and coin hunting. I got the Blisstool to find deeper targets on hunted out sites and it is awesome in finding coins and artifacts that no other machine can detect. I have dug musket balls and bullets at 14-16" easily. I recently dug a cut real 1722 in a site that I had hunted with a Deus. I also dug a Union Eagle breastplate in a hunted out site that was 15" + I believe the Blisstool is the relic hunters dream machine. Please checkout BlisstoolAmerica forum and like us on Facebook.

Re: Craig Talley BlisstoolAmerica

Postby Craig Talley » Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:03 am

image.jpg
First finds with the Beast
image.jpg (532.92 KiB) Viewed 5315 times

Postby Craig Talley » Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:08 am

image.jpg
Thank you Ahmed the Beast is Awesome!
image.jpg (1006.86 KiB) Viewed 5315 times

Postby Craig Talley » Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:32 am

I found these Eagle buttons on my first time out at a camp I had hammered with the Blisstool v3. Last August I found a Eagle breastplate in this Union CivilWar camp 15"+ and many other deep relics. We didn't find much the last time we had gone there. I was amazed at finding 3 buttons and a bullet in a place that had been gone over so many times. This Beast hit these buttons hard at 7-9" very impressed with the performance of this new machine!

Postby BLISSTOOL » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:30 am

Hello Craig,

Thank you for your feedback. This is useful.

Best Regards,

Ahmed Merchev, BLISSTOOL

Return to BLISSTOOL USA Section