[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
BLISSTOOLFORUM.COM • View topic - Blisstool v5 on undetected land - performance comparison

Blisstool v5 on undetected land - performance comparison

Videos, Tests and Reviews for BLISSTOOL LTC64X (THE BEAST) v5 metal detectors.

Blisstool v5 on undetected land - performance comparison

Postby haves » Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:48 pm

I have been lucky enough to obtain a 20 acre permission on undetected land and the V5 is performing at an unbelievable level. I can run it on the sandy soil on max gain and turbo full on with threshold at 4 and silencer at 2. Discriminator level 4 depth 8.

This is what a real undetected piece of land near a busy town feels like. The V5 has so far pulled up over 1000 non ferrous objects in the last month including silver pennies from John to Charles 1st and a host of other stuff including a small 8mm gold coin, two silver denari and over 60 bronze coins from last year to roman. The list of artefact finds is endless and I have a 15 kilo mountain of lead including a 13 century lead trade weight.

I have averaged over 30 (YES 30) non ferrous recovered targets per hour doing 2 hours per morning. This results in me spending more time digging than actually detecting.

Because I have free anytime access on this piece of land I decided to spend one morning performing an experiment. I roped off a 25 metre square of land I had not been over yet and compared the Blisstool V5 to another more expensive discriminating detector.

The blisstool was fitted with the 15 inch coil and was run as mentioned above on max. The other detector was fitted with the standard 11 inch coil and again was run on max sensitivity and depth boost.

First I went over the area back and forth between two flags moved one metre at a time with the other top notch detector and placed a marker on each pinpointed non ferrous target. Then I repeated the exercise with the blisstool but dug each target I found and any marked that the blisstool rejected. Now I expected the 15 inch coil to have a small advantage but the results were staggering.

Other detector=8 correct targets identified, no false iron.
Blisstool V5=7 of the 8 correct targets identified by the other detector plus 7 other correct non ferrous plus three deep iron false. 17 targets in all.

The three deep iron false targets were a price worth paying in my mind for almost double the number of non ferrous targets identified correctly.

Wow what a machine!

Re: Blisstool v5 on undetected land - performance comparison

Postby BLISSTOOL » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:11 am

Hello haves,

Thank you for the interesting and useful performance comparison test.

This is very useful comparison. I'm glad you mastered your BLISSTOOL LTC64X v5.

Given that before you buy your BLISSTOOL LTC64X v5, you worked with BLISSTOOL LTC64X v3, can you do a comparison between the two? This will be useful for other users.

I will mark some things and hope you complement them:

I guess you've already noticed that both v3 and v5 are amazingly deep machines, but because of innovations in v5, its productivity is further increased: provided a more comfortable work, better and more explicit recognition of useful non-ferous signals in the presence of the complex soil/terrain (mineralized and/or with the presence of various pollutants).

Although v5 has a greater depth of detection and increased stability compared to v3, in fact, the largest and most useful advantage of BLISSTOOL LTC64X v5 is the large increase in the rate of recognition of useful non-ferous signals/objects. With v3, in complex soil/terrain with land differences as pieces of ore, slag, small irons, etc., v3 ignore these signals, but sometimes there is a residual signal, which may involve further hearing or to confuse novice users. For this, in such complex conditions, the work must be more careful and requires more experience. But in v5, all these residual signals are suppressed (electronic and in real-time) to a much greater extent, whence the work with v5 is much easier and comfortable even for beginners. Therefore, in actual field work with v3 achieves good results but with v5 achieve even better results.

Unfortunately, this can not be shown by demonstration tests, but can be seen only in actual practical work in the field, as you did in your comparison test between BLISSTOOL LTC64X v5 and other brand top metal detector.

What are your personal experiences? Can you supplement something else?

Best Regards,

Ahmed Merchev, BLISSTOOL

Re: Blisstool v5 on undetected land - performance comparison

Postby Goulash » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:20 pm

Hey Haves, well done on your second denarius, great post again.

Return to BLISSTOOL LTC64X (THE BEAST) v5 Videos, Tests and Reviews