[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
BLISSTOOLFORUM.COM • View topic - Stem lengths.

Stem lengths.

General User Discussions for all BLISSTOOL LTC64X metal detectors.

Stem lengths.

Postby Goulash » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:13 am

Hello Mr Merchev.

I've noticed on the new V5 that all 3 stems (lower,middle,upper) are shorter than on my series 1 V3,
Are there any of the longer stems available I need these as I have my V5 extended quite far out, also the new carbon fibre middle stem which looks great has two sets of holes ?? Any chance of selling me one with just one set of holes.

Regards Dean.

Re: Stem lengths.

Postby BLISSTOOL » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:19 pm

Hello Dean,

Thank you for your message.

About:

"I've noticed on the new V5 that all 3 stems (lower,middle,upper) are shorter than on my series 1 V3,"

- Yes, we have optimized their length.

"Are there any of the longer stems available I need these as I have my V5 extended quite far out"

- No, but the current stems should not be a problem. We recommend working with a shorter stem, of course, according to the height. It is not necessary unnecessary extension, since it violates the weight balance to the handle.

"also the new carbon fibre middle stem which looks great has two sets of holes ?? Any chance of selling me one with just one set of holes."

- Currently, not. This is what we currently offer.

Return to BLISSTOOL LTC64X General User Discussions