[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
BLISSTOOLFORUM.COM • View topic - Improved LTC64X

Improved LTC64X

General User Discussions for all BLISSTOOL LTC64X metal detectors.

Improved LTC64X

Postby blueboy » Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:52 pm

I received my LTC64X in January of 2013, I do like the Bliss very much & if I remember correctly there were some improvements to the detector which I received over & above the models that were supplied earlier.

The only slight issue (although not a problem) is the volume potentiometer, just under 3 its reasonable but very difficult to set it right as the slightest movement will give me a serious ear bashing volume-wise. Has this been sorted out now & are there any improvements to later models that would be worth my while returning it to you for upgrading along maybe with the volume potentiometer, I don't want hip mount as I don't find the Bliss heavy at all.

Re: Improved LTC64X

Postby BLISSTOOL » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:57 pm

Hello blueboy,

About:

"I received my LTC64X in January of 2013, I do like the Bliss very much & if I remember correctly there were some improvements to the detector which I received over & above the models that were supplied earlier."

- Yes. With each new batch, we strive to improve the quality and capability of our detectors. For this, periodically, we add various improvements.

"The only slight issue (although not a problem) is the volume potentiometer, just under 3 its reasonable but very difficult to set it right as the slightest movement will give me a serious ear bashing volume-wise. Has this been sorted out now"

- Yes. Smooth volume control via potentiometer VOLUME was introduced on April 2013, together with other improvements described here: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=14 . These improvements are present in all BLISSTOOL LTC64X detectors (versions: v3, v2i and v2), manufactured and delivered after 22 April 2013. Some planned accessories, as full hip mount kit, are not yet available, but expect them to occur.

"are there any improvements to later models that would be worth my while returning it to you for upgrading along maybe with the volume potentiometer, I don't want hip mount as I don't find the Bliss heavy at all."

- The major improvements have been described above. Reasonable offer is sending of the detector for installing from BLISSTOOL in Bulgaria of the Detachable attachment kit BLISSTOOL DAK01, as described herein: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=15 , since those prices there include also a base update of the electronics of the metal detector, at the discretion of BLISSTOOL, where this is possible and depending on the version and the batch of the detector. Additional more complex updates/improvements, if any are available, can be ordered and paid further by the user, after diagnosis and offer from BLISSTOOL.

Self, only update of the electronics, can cost from 0 EUR to about 150 EUR as our service (depending on the version and the batch of the detector).

Furthermore, it should be borne in mind that all shipping costs in both directions (to/from Bulgaria) are paid by the customer, as for the European Union, we offer also the opportunity we to arrange the delivery in both directions, ie we to send a courier to collect the package from your address and to provide you with the detector back after the update.

In some cases, if transport costs are very high, the update is not very cost-beneficial, despite its technical benefits.

For individual guide offers can contact us at info@blisstool.com , but please note that final offer can be made after the diagnosis and evaluation of the current status of the detector, which, to date, is carried out only by BLISSTOOL, Bulgaria.

Best Regards,

Ahmed Merchev
(President, sole owner and chief developer of BLISSTOOL)

BLISSTOOL
http://www.blisstool.com
info@blisstool.com
+359883450667

Return to BLISSTOOL LTC64X General User Discussions