[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
BLISSTOOLFORUM.COM • View topic - Blisstool "THE BEAST"

Blisstool "THE BEAST"

General User Discussions for all BLISSTOOL LTC64X metal detectors.

Blisstool "THE BEAST"

Postby shedigger1968 » Wed May 14, 2014 3:42 pm

I have looked all over the internet on anything I can find on Blisstool and can NOT find anything on the machine itself. I would like to know specifics in greater detail like I found in my users manual with my V3 as well as see some photos of the mew models. Is there a "meter" on the V4 & V5? I there More than one tone? Is the search frequencies separate or do they work together? If separate, do you have to toggle between them? With my V3, and I have dug targets as deep as 20 inches and even a US penny ($0.01) as deep as 14 inches. Can I expect to find targets an inch or two deeper or are we talking ten to 12 inches deeper? Most importantly, what kind of price difference can I expect and what will be the time frame to get one here in the US? Thank you for your attention to my questions in advance. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Return to BLISSTOOL LTC64X General User Discussions