[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
BLISSTOOLFORUM.COM • View topic - User feedback for BLISSTOOL metal detectors and accessories.

User feedback for BLISSTOOL metal detectors and accessories.

General User Discussions for all BLISSTOOL metal detectors and accessories.

Postby BLISSTOOL » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:27 am

A place where will be published user feedback from around the world for BLISSTOOL metal detectors and accessories.

Check periodically for new ones.

Re: User feedback for BLISSTOOL metal detectors and accessories.

Postby BLISSTOOL » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:37 am

20.11.2016, User feedback by Harry Kerridge for metal detectors BLISSTOOL LTC64X (THE BEAST) v3, v5 and v6:

Quote:

"I've had the V3, V5 and now the V6. In my opinion nothing else comes close and I've been detecting in the UK for 35 years. The V5 is responsible for hundreds of hammered coins, gold and silver as well as treasure hoards in my hands. A lot of the other machines I have used including my second favourite the T2 give you different tones and numbers - that just throws in confusion, the bliss when set up right simply tells you to dig it up! The biggest problem I have seen with most users in the UK is that they try to run it at high sensitivity when that's not needed. On zeri-1 gain it out performs the most expensive machines on the market. Its not a toy, it's the professionals choice."

Postby BLISSTOOL » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:37 am

29.03.2017, User feedback by Certain Discovery TR for metal detector BLISSTOOL LTC64X (THE BEAST) v6:

Quote:

"I was completely awed by the power of this machine. I'm so happy that there are so many ways to adjust the settings ! I had several "Oh wow " moments that day. One was once I realized just how much information is coming through the signals by using my headphones turned low and the machine turned up. I set my headphone volume control low to a tame, comfortable level and ran the BT V6 volume turned to MAX. Doing that made the signals much more dynamic and rich. I'm loving the DISCR DEPTH adjustment and thinking there may be more to this setting than I've heard anybody talk about (as of yet ) . I know that it is possible to discriminate in all metal mode to an extent, such as in a PI machine by listening to varying responses from the signal to a certain extent. My line of thinking presently is that maybe utilizing a low DISCR DEPTH setting in conjunction with those techniques may offer an enhanced experience and I hope to explore that soon. Absolutely loving the Blisstool V6 . It's like having my own portable metal detecting laboratory with me in the field that has some tried and true settings to use when I just want to dig. A perfect hardcore metal detectorists metal detector."

Postby BLISSTOOL » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:50 am

29.03.2017, User feedback by Craig Talley for 7 x 9 inches (17 x 22 cm) ellipse search coil BLISSTOOL E7X9SD2 used with metal detector BLISSTOOL LTC64X (THE BEAST) v6:

Quote:

"The 7"x 9" coil is a hot coil. I didn't use it much in the beginning but after testing it on a silver dime I have been using it quite a bit! I have dug 21 gram Civil War bullets at 16" to 20" deep."

Postby BLISSTOOL » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:11 am

23.06.2015, User feedback by Robert Shepherd for metal detector BLISSTOOL LTC64X (THE BEAST) v5:

Quote:

"i have been using blisstool v5 for coming up to a year now and i can honestly say these are exellent machines to use ,,,,,depending upon ground conditions etc etc for example victorian penny easily detected at depths upto 20 inches ,,,,i will say i have been detecting for prob 30 years and these machines for the money you pay you would expect to pay 1000-1500 for a similar machine ,but im probably bias i dont think there is any out there that could match its overall performance.just a couple of words of note if you are a beginner at metal detcting this would take a little getting used to ,but once you have mastered the basic settings the rest will come in time,and of course the forum and good old you tube are a wealth of imformation.of course i do appreciate that everyone thinks their metal detector is the best in the world ....but im glad i made the switch."

Postby BLISSTOOL » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:17 am

12.01.2015, User feedback by Harry Kerridge for metal detectors BLISSTOOL LTC64X (THE BEAST) v3 and v5:

Quote:

"I've had the V3 and more recently the V5. Since I designed and made my own detector in 1969 I have used just about every type of detector out there, and I can honestly say these machines are a dream. You can adjust everything to suit anywhere. In 2014 alone I have had four treasure cases, hundreds of rare artefacts and hammered coins from the most unlikely places. But don't buy one, carry on using any another brand...I like being the only one on a dig!"

Postby BLISSTOOL » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:31 am

30.05.2016, User feedback by Roberto Cruz for BLISSTOOL metal detectors:

Quote:

"Blisstool is a real beast! I have one!"

Return to BLISSTOOL General User Discussions