[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
BLISSTOOLFORUM.COM • View topic - Cordless Headphones

Cordless Headphones

General User Discussions for all BLISSTOOL metal detectors and accessories.

Cordless Headphones

Postby blueboy » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:37 pm

Since I have owned my LTC64X there has been talk about some really good cordless headphones that will be available for the Bliss. Can anyone tell me if these will ever become available.

Re: Cordless Headphones

Postby BLISSTOOL » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:12 pm

Hello blueboy and Welcome to the forum.

About:

"Since I have owned my LTC64X there has been talk about some really good cordless headphones that will be available for the Bliss. Can anyone tell me if these will ever become available."

- As is known, for a long time, we expand our BLISSTOOL production capacity in Bulgaria. As a result, now we have permanent and stable stocks of BLISSTOOL metal detectors. Now, our next step is to provide permanent availability and for the accessories for them - current and news accessories. The main new accessories over which we work are: new protectors (covers) for the electronic block, Hip Mounts kits, Cordless Headphones (analog and digital versions), new size search coils, etc. Unfortunately, they are not yet ready. Soon as they are available to the market, moreover with sufficiently stocks, we will announce it publicly, with details, tests and reviews on them. Before that happens, other details will not be disclosed.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Ahmed Merchev
(President, sole owner and chief developer of BLISSTOOL)

BLISSTOOL
http://www.blisstool.com
info@blisstool.com
+359883450667

Postby Stu23 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:21 am

That is good news, Looking forward to the cordless headphones and the belt and extender cable. :)

Postby Craig Talley » Sat May 10, 2014 2:56 pm

I hope the cordless headphones come out soon. I can't stand wires. This would be a great addition to make the Blisstool even better.

Return to BLISSTOOL General User Discussions